- acu/cartridge protrusion 4mm
- needle stroke 2mm
- length 112mm, diameter 21.5mm, weight 85g (without the cable)
- DC9-12V motor with torque of 4.13mNm
- power 4.2W - operating range of 60-190rps (revolution per second)
- galvanized decorative outer coating, 25μm*thick - coating on the inner components and moving components
- technical anode 35-50μm* thick
PLEASE NOTE The new JOKER handpiece is compatible with almost any device on the market operating in the power range of 9-15V DC.
Please check this parameter on the device plate. Joker comes with adapters compatible with over 95% PMU and Tattoo devices.
We can also make a customised cable controller connection. See if you already have a controller compatible with Joker.
If so, you only need to get the JOKER to obtain the ultimate EXCELLENT pigmentation!
1. Direct-Current motor (DC) – for many years, direct-current motors have defined standards for motors used in permanent makeup devices.
At present, their key advantage lies in good price; however, due to low torque (specified in newton-meters [Nm]) this solutions seems to not be sufficient anymore for professional PMU devices.